Christian Counseling Degrees offered are: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. All programs are offered through distance learning, and teach a biblical counseling model, called Creation Therapy. This model includes the most in-depth Christian temperament analysis available, Arno Profile System (APS), that instantly gives the Counselor or Life coach an in-depth look at the client’s unique, inborn strengths, weaknesses, and needs. It then provides a step by step model for counseling and coaching.
This is a distance learning program that fully equips the Christian Counselor, through education, awarding of Christian counseling degrees and N.C.C.A. licensure, providing personal supervision and annual conferences for personal and professional growth, and requiring annual reporting and continued education.
The training adjusts to meet the needs of Christians with different goals, including:
- Christians who want to earn a Christian Counseling Degree and License, to enter the field of counseling as a profession.
- Christians who are called to empower and lead others in meeting their goals through Life Coaching.
- Pastors who want to learn how to counsel members of their church and their community and be connected to others who are doing the same.
- Christians who want to be better equipped to minister to those who need counsel.
- Professional Christian counselors who want to become A.P.S. certified and learn a Biblically-based counseling model with proven success.
- Christians who want a tool with effectiveness to use in Christ Centered consulting in the area of life they know most about (e.g. personnel, business, finances, homeschooling, family life, etc.)
Combined License and Bachelors Degree Training Program
Earn your Bachelor Degree in Christian Counseling and complete the requirements for the NCCA license in Pastoral Counseling.
Combined License & Masters Degree Training Program
Earn your Master Degree in Clinical Christian Counseling and complete the requirements for the NCCA License Clinical Pastoral Counseling, Advanced Certified
Combined License & Ph.D. Training Program
Earn your Ph.D. in Clinical Christian Counseling, and complete the requirement for the N.C.C.A. Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counseling, Advanced Certified
Combined License & 2nd Ph.D. Training Program
Earn your 2nd Ph.D., in Clinical Christian Counseling and complete the requirements for the N.C.C.A. Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counseling, Advanced Certified
License or Certificate Only Training Program
Earn your NCCA Christian Counseling License!
In His Image: Institute of Counseling and Training is a non-profit, professional organization that trains, licenses, and awards degrees for Christian counselors, and trains Life Coaches. Our purpose is to equip Christians who believe that God has called them into the ministry of counseling.
His Image: Institute of Counseling and Training is a Certified Academic Institution of the National Christian Counselors Association. We have partnered together with the N.C.C.A. to provide you an excellent education, and NCCA licensure, in a distance learning format, with personal supervision.
We are a member of the N.C.C.A. which includes ministers, Christian counselors, testing specialists, medical doctors, attorneys, and educators. The N.C.C.A. has for over twenty years assisted thousands of Christians to fulfill their call in the ministry of counseling.