After completing the License program you may continue your studies and become Advanced Certified in one or all of 10 specialty areas:
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Child & Adolescent Therapy
- Crisis & Abuse Therapy
- Domestic Violence & Intervention Therapy
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Therapy
- Sexual Therapy
- Death and Grief Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy and Ethics
- Temperament Therapy
- Group Therapy
All students pursuing Advanced Certification must first complete the Licensure requirements, and then complete the course requirements for their specialty area of choice.
You can find the courses for each specialty area in our course catalogue, here.