Created in God's Image is an 8-week class, offered to take your life and church to the next level of growth! Expect better communication and stronger relationships!
- Learn the importance of truly understanding that we have been created in God's image, and who we are now in Christ.
- Receive a personal profile on their unique God given, inborn temperament.
- Learn more about their temperament and others, giving them a greater appreciation for themselves, family members, and others' differences and strengths.
- Understand the temperament weaknesses, and our need for God's intervention and grace, to overcome those weaknesses. Explore ways of getting unmet needs met in godly ways, ways that bring peace and joy, not pain and separation from God, and others.
- Receive practical godly wisdom for making changes in areas identified, as well as insight into making appropriate choices in job and ministry placement.
- Learn how to apply scriptural truths that bring joy and victory when understood and accepted by the student.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with each individual temperament.
The cost of this class is $175 per student, with at least 10 students registered. The price includes course materials, personal profile, and 24 hours of classroom teaching, with the last 3 hours tailored to each individual group.
Change Your Brain: Change Your Practice Webinar
$75 May 14, 2016 @ 9:00-12:00 EST
Presented by: Dr. Earl R. Henslin, Psy.D., M.F.T., B.C.E.T.S.
Hosted by: In His Image Institute of Counseling and Training
Neuroscience has had a significant impact on how psychotherapists practice today. I am asked by my students regularly, what do you do when you know there is more help your clients need with their biochemistry. As Pastoral Counselors, and Alternative Health Practitioners, we do not prescribe or diagnose. But we have the same passion to see our clients healed as doctors do. Therefore, keeping up with current research on depression and mental illness causes is crucial to our success with clients. When we do this, we will discover how we can use the current research and tools, with the credentials we do have, and provide our clients the best counselor possible.
Dr. Earl, Henslin, who wrote “This is Your Brain in Love” and “ This is Your Brain on Joy”, has offered to provide a webinar for us that will teach us one of these tools, The Amen Checklist, and the Brain science behind it. Dr Henslin, worked closely with Dr. Daniel Amen from the Amen Clinics. Dr. Amen wrote the best selling book “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life”, and led 8+ public television shows in stations across the United States and Canada. Dr. Henslin’s work with Dr. Amen has spanned 20+ years, in developing this “user friendly” model of brain function. Dr.Henslin is nationally and internationally known for helping professionals and clients find answers to difficult struggles they are having in daily living.
The initial webinar is 3 hours. Opportunity will be given to sign up for a once a month mentoring webinar with Dr. Henslin, to review case histories as you begin to use the Amen Brain Systems Checklist, with suggestions for treatment.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, don’t miss it!
View Facebook Event and Register Here!